DK

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

As I aged my under eyes started to have eye bags and these eye pads come in handy especially when need to attend gatherings. It helped me look good for at least 8 hours! It is very easy to use and each pair is packaged so there is no comtamination.

a011c5d9-e9d2-4cbd-8c5f-361d5554f14f
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

new packaging (suggestion for iherb = please update the pictures when the product has new packing, so the customers are fully awared). it worked well on my eyes. but the result is not permanent , I guess I need to continue using it and repeat purchase :)

96b31b7b-ce6f-45f1-b770-97e4c2548401
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

No scent(fragrance) , looks safe and good quality However, Not the easiest eye mask to use as it fell off pretty often after adding water and being gel-like. Also, didn’t think it moisturize my skin significantly unlike other eye masks Only got one pack, so didn’t really see obvious effect so far Size is ok enough to cover my whole eye, my eyes are pretty big

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I gave this to my parents since there's only three sets no improvement so far. Not bad though. It's easy to apply it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I didnt feel or see a difference with it but i guess you have to continously use it to get the reaults. Hydration is good though

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Not very effective even I used the whole pack within a week. The eye pads are easy to damage, not easy to use, need to use very carefully.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This product is so easy to use and produces great results.

Luluvava
Posted on Nov 7, 2020

Sweet and hold - yes,👍 God bless you with good health ❤️

Posted on Dec 31, 2019

i love these things! they really do smooth out all the wrinkles around the eye area. Please keep in mind the effect is only temporary, but i think there's improvement when you use them more frequently. they are a refreshing treat to brighten up your tired eyes - like having a spa day!