DK
Based on 1,149 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,149 Ratings
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

No scent which is excellent! Consistency/texture of the product is thick which was a surprise to me. Due to its thickness, it does take a while for it to absorb into your skin but one it does, it is easier glide the product and massage it in without dragging your skin. It is super moisturizing. In my opinion, this product can be used all season long.

I use this cream in tandem with the under-eye serums. Feels great to apply - it goes on smoothly and keeps my skin moist and supple, crow's feet are less visible. Besides my face, I sometimes apply it to the back of my hands and to the neck. There are great results from it also!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love this Reviva Labs Elastin and DMAE night creme: it makes my skin feeling more tight and plumped immediately. It has a very light scent, it is easily absorbed and it is really a pleasure for me to use. I have combination, sensitive, mature skin and this cream seems to suit me perfectly! I apply as the last step in my night time skin care routine, after cleansing, toning and on top of my night serums. It is great value for money considering the quality of its ingredient and its immediate effect. I am looking forward to see further improvements to my complexion over the next weeks of constant use. I also use the DMAE serum from Reviva Labs which is also great to make my skin look tighter. I definitely recommend. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Very good skin oil! Scent is good, size is good and package is as it seems. Moisturizer the skin very nicely and the texture is improved. Quality is great and i will use it again and again! Didn’t cause any sensitive reaction. The benefit is great. I recommend it to all.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a rich (night) cream, at least I would rather use it at night. It contains actives as well as natural origin ingredients, and luckily - no fragrance added!! Also - I'm very happy to find a cream with elastine at this pricetag.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have tried a lot of Reviva products, this cream fits me the best! Not too light or too heavy, this is my second jar.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Sophia