DK

• S
Based on 1,213 Ratings
iloveshopping
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Bought this great quality Firming Eye Serum because it has ingredient composition that include DMAE, Peptides, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C. It has no scent and it feels like emulsion-like serum that is white in color. It is light-weight, non-oily and it absorbs well. There is no residual feel. I have no allergy with it. I used it for upper eyelids as well as under eye areas. What I liked is it comes with a convenient packaging with pump which I appreciated. However the pump does clog at times. I will use a tissue paper to wipe off each use to reduce clog. Do note that when it pumps, it pumps quite a fair bit of the serum. So usually I used the pumped serum for both eyes in order to reduce wastage. I found that it helps to lift up my upper eyelids abit but for under eye areas I have yet to see reduction of dark eye circles.

4a31e46d-ebd5-4f50-855d-980ac2685a6d
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,564

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I did some research on DMRE, there's one with ALA and amino peptide will work for wrinkles. I bought it for my husband for his eyes. But, turn out it's very good for dark circles too! I only hope it's a bigger bottle! I am using it on my smile line too. Love it so far!!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I’ve been using this eye serum for quite a while . It is highly effective and keeps the eye area firm and free of crow’s feet . I used to use far more expensive brands and found that this product beats them all ! Highly recommended ! My relatives and friends are now singing the praises too after using the product 👍👏

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I've been using it since more than 6 months, I'm satisfied with the product, feels good, no particular scent, can't be sure about its effect because I use it simultaneously with other serums. The problem is the package is glass, can't be squeezed or cut, not to mention newer types which extract the whole content by lifting the piston-like pump. A significant quantity of the product remains in. I really want to use that product but have to think of a way to extract the remainder. Just started the second bottle I had ordered with the same order.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality eye serum ! Helps keep the eye area firm, minimizes black circles under the eye and also crows feet. Can use a.m. and p.m. All you need is a small amount. This is one of my favorite brands. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Have used this unscented product for years as I have very sensitive skin. Often purchase direct, but iherb’s price and statement of expiration makes buying here much better

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Easy to apply. Good for maintaining moisture on eye area to minimise lines visibility. If eye area is on dry side, good to top up with a light eye cream after serum application.