DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
6,810

Waw! I will buy this cleanser again and again. It doesn't foam, in case it's important for someone. I only wish the bottle was bigger.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I am 40 and have been using this for around 1 month now (in conjunction with the toner), and I have definitely noticed a big improvement on the sun damaged skin on my chest. It has lightened and the lines have decreased. As for my face, it has become softer and smoother, and my pores have become less visible. A little of this product goes a long way, so even though it's a small bottle, it will last me several months with twice weekly application. iherb is suggesting I mention the flavour 🤔. I actively don't recommend tasting it lol.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Almost everything I have ever tried on my face my whole life has caused acne and flared my rosacea except this cleanser! This stuff cleared me up (also with clindamycin gel, but I get break outs with all other products on my clindamycin gel). My skin looks beautiful! I had pretty good results with Derma E glycolic facial cleanser with murine plant extract but they discontinued it, so I tried this product which is similar but even better! I hate lavender and anything scented usually but the scent is so mild, I don't even notice it. Thank you Reviva labs!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I will never buy another cleanser- one of the reasons my skin is so supple still even though I’m 41. I follow the instructions to a T and give myself a facial massage with small gently circles. It’s the perfect consistency for massage and doesn’t dry the skin out at all. If anything it’s more moisturized!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

great cleanser, i have sensitive combinations skin and 99% of the cleanser i tried in the past caused acne breakout on my face this is the only one my skin is taking well and it's my second bottle.

b82ae576-0121-4078-b438-c6bc4edd9e6a
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I used it in the morning before applying vit c and it worked really well for that. It did not irritate my skin. I only wish a bottle was a bit bigger but other than that it's worth trying!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Very good for acne prone skin, i have been using it for almost a month, i like the result so far

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I love it that it is neutral in scent, nothing over-powering. It leaves my skin feeling clean and clear.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

great cleanser. i use it twice a day and my oily skin benefits from it. it cleans gently, not dryind. .