DK

• S
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

First time to use this products and Haven't see the results yet. Have a mild scent. Will order again if it's good for my skin.

a48fe555-a8e7-4745-958a-395e811a8cbe
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I wish this product moisturized the skin more than it does. It is a very basic gel and I will keep buying it until I find a better product for my face, which breaks out from 99% of moisturizers labelled as non-comedogenic.

I must say I'm extremely disappointed with Reviva Labs. I used to be their number one fan because their products were simple and natural yet extremely effective. And this gel was amazing- it gave me a dewy glow like no other. However, Reviva Labs recently decided to change the formula in almost all of their products. They aren't good anymore, they seem to be riddled with a lot more chemicals now and the fragrance seems stronger than before which irritates my skin. Why Reviva Labs, why?

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Very good moisturizer for sensitive skin no strong scent size is kind of small best result use daily and apply 10 mins before bed helps with age fine lines

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I actually use this in the morning, and then put my normal moisturiser on top, my skin feels great, hydrated and doesn't affect my make up application at all. At night i prefer to use almond oil as this has made a significant difference to my mature skin. I think the hyaluronic gel is lightweight on the skin, absorbs quickly, but definitely felt my skin needed moisturiser over top of it, which it does suggest as an option.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

good quality good ingredients good quality good prices easy to use

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Thick and rich gel with excellent moisturizing ability!! Unscented...great for oily and sensitive skin!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Helps with the absorption of other night creams. Skin feels and looks better when I wake up.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Very hydrating. I like that it is a clear gel instead of a cream.