DK

4.7
Based on 1,353 Ratings
1,066
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

this is always a repeat order due to its effectiveness on relieving itchy and sore throat. i always use it in suppressing cough. after taking throat feels soothe and great bonus that its herbal. the taste is great the size is just right and i love that it is individually packaged

be936f4c-a2b7-48ee-b08b-e18b97694c85
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I really like the Green Tea flavor and mild eucalyptus in these Ricola drops. The effective benefits are twofold , it soothes your throat and unclogs any mild chest or nasal congestion with tasting gross. Love all of Ricola Drops especially the Lemon Mint. Great for regular use. The package is a great value and just the right size. The wrappers make it easy to pop in your pocket.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

Purchased these for my husband. He used to use the lemon sugar free, but has switched over to these since he prefers the taste. Only wish there were more drops in the bag or there was an option to buy a larger bag since he goes through them pretty quickly.

Meagan
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I ordered all the flavors of these from iHerb. I like these but they have a slight eyed taste to them that I can’t put my finger on. I don’t hate them but I don’t think I’d order them again as there are others that I prefer more.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Quality candy! Natural composition! Suitable even for people with allergies. I buy for my mother, she is a teacher and often faces dry throat. It works!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My favourite candy to eat when I'm craving something sweet. Love that it's sugar free which makes me less guilty to eat it. The packaging is great too with each of the candies individually wrapped. extremely good value for the price.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Always trust the brand’s quality. Nice minty taste, although I was expecting a strong hint of green tea. Package is good as each is individually wrapped. It always helps sooth any discomfort of throat and also helps refresh your breath. Many uses and sugar free!