DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

LOVE this smudge! Great scent, very natural and the place smells like I had a forest bonfire in my apt. Top quality product, convenient size and packaging too. The smell is very soothing and my home feels very comfy and calm after smudging this sage there. Deff recommend buying it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great sage! I ordered it for spiritual reasons, it has a bit of a strong scent but nothing unbearable. Just make your windows while using it

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The wand I received is HUGE, it's as big around as it is long, I've never seen one rolled that large...I'll be chasing evil spirits for days lol

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Perfect size. Great scent, very natural and the place smells like I had a forest bonfire in my apt. Top quality product, convenient size and packaging too. The smell is very soothing and my home feels very comfy and calm after smudging this sage there.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great product, the scent is amazing, the quality, size and use is just right. Great benefits, composition, feels natural and it’s soothing to the soul

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like the way this looks just sitting in a bowl with dry flowers and leaves. Then I burn it on special occasions like this weekend where I’m cleansing my house, my mind and body.

Posted on May 10, 2022

After covid wanted to cleanse the house. This packaging is generous in size and has a pleasant scent. I think it would be good to use before yoga.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

my full moon go to. every full moon i burn some sage at home to ward off negative energy. i get this brand from iherb and its quite chunky.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredient is natural and healthy. Good for any age. Scent very good. Use for healthy. It make me feel good and soothing and nautal. Size is good. Package is good enough. Benefit for anyone. Smell is good.