DK

1,786
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Great composition for Good Price

I took this one when it has discount for my mother and my mother in god. They both have some complications with cartilage and joint after the COVID I belive they will have some improvement after they will take this supplement. In addition I ordered Collagen and Omega as well. I guess this composition will works. I will get back in a month with updates

4e391017-1e1b-4961-938f-cb02770b8b6e
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good to very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good good very good good very

18cf5c08-db48-4a85-bdc5-6f7356b2c2d8

It's been 6 years since my shoulder surgery in 2016. I've had the bone spurs and most of the cartilage removed. If you've operated on your shoulder, you know how much mobility can be lost and how much pain it can cause. Move Free helps lubricate my shoulder so it's less painful and definitely helps to increase movement. I found I used to take ibuprofen to reduce inflammation, but sometimes it upsets my stomach and gives me heartburn. I recently started looking for an alternative to standard OTC medications that do similar things. I feel like I have a lot less joint inflammation and less pain. Also due to decreased inflammation thanks to Move Free, I have a lot more range of motion due to less swelling and less pain when interrupting that range of motion. I'll probably never stop taking Move Free, it's just a staple of what makes me able to get over some of the crashes my shoulder causes.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This product was recommended by a nurse friend of mine for joint and arthritis pain. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and I have arthritis in my hands and hips. I started out taking one a day, and have ramped up to two a day over time. While it doesn’t eliminate flaring or the conditions themselves, it is the only non-pain relief drug I’ve ever taken that significantly helped me. And no stomach upset or smell. Id recommended it highly. 6 people found this helpful ivy

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Bought for older parents. They use it for 2 weeks. On the positive side, the pain sensations almost completely disappeared, before that the parents consumed strong painkillers and a lot of side effects. It is too early to draw a conclusion about the drug, but I am sure that the regularity in its use will give a positive trend.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

My brother and my mom take this product and it has allowed them to improve their joints and have better mobility, so I can recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality and great ingredients. This is perfect for my parents who are already in old age and want supplements for their joint health. Improved movement and they feel better.