DK

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Excellent quality

I like to use it in winter and I mix it with organic shea butter and other essential oils that are good for the skin. This format does not leave stains and I do not have to rinse it after applying it. The larger bottle, on the other hand, does.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Seabuckthorn oil has become a staple in my household. I really noticed a difference in my health since I have been taking it. The oil from the berries, not the seeds!! Like this one. Taste is good, easy to mix into food. Tastes great in smoothies or all things dairy. Great in salads too. Do not heat, so don't put into hot food or beverages. The skin loves it too, both body and face. Definitely saw an improvement there. Easy to mix in with some skin oil or lotion, or apply directly. It does stain, so careful with that. Another benefit of taking omega 7 oil is that it helps with dry eyes. Also helps keep blood sugar more stable. For me it works best when I take it in the evening.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I was first introduced to sea buckthorn in oil form when I was younger and struggling with acne. I was weary of adding oils to my face but gave this a try. In conjunction with diet and lifestyle change, I really did see an improvement using this. I no longer have acne now and am more concerned with aging and I still use this because of its antioxidant benefits. I often mix this with the SEED oil also offered by the same brand. Great quality ingredients compared to other brands. Caution: this is highly pigmented so beware of accidentally staining clothes!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I used this to help repair my dry skin in addition to taking the pill form. I used it only at night because it does turn your skin color, but by morning it has faded. The next morning my skin was much softer and looked about 50% less dry . I do make sure it has absorbed into my skin before bed because it will stain your sheets and pillowcase.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use it as a face oil and I love this product it really nourish your face and I can see some improvements while using it. I bought a small size bc it is a little bit expensive but it is worth it and you do not need much and it will last you.. it has an orange color while putting it on your face it will give you that colour but it will absorb after some time and it is best to use it at night because of that .. it says you can use it as a dietary supplement but I haven't .. wondering how does it taste and helps, and which way to use it is best so if someone can tell me it would be nice .. thanks

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is very concentrated and works better as an add on with other oils because if used by itself it might stain your face and pillows. I gave it to my mom and she used it quite a bit. in the fridge it will harden so we left it in a cool dark place.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I purchased this superfood for health reasons, to include in my diet but I have not been using it regularly to notice the difference. That said it is definitely better than Sea buckthorn seed oil as it is more fatty. Taste is strong but not bad and colour is pretty bright. I like that it has organic ingredients.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I mix this with rosehip oil and pair it with my Gua Sha routine which helps with lymphatic drainage and stimulates circulation for glowing skin. It is non comedogemic and light weight. I even put a few drops of this in my smoothie once in a while ❤️😊