DK

Based on 1,812 Ratings
1,533
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,468

This is a spice company that I can trust! I discovered them based on an America's Test Kitchen recommendation shortly after dumping literally half a tin of grocery store Smoked Paprika into my chili just to get the smoked flavor; it only to 2 tablespoons of Simply Organic Smoked Paprika! Since then, Simply Organic has been my brand of choice. I love the square bottles because they save space and look great. Being organic is a plus. Excellent line of spices!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again. Taste very good, will buy again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Always love their products! Good quality , the ingredients are great, good package, taste good , the size is reasonable for the volume and easy to use within the expiration date ! I bought other herbs spices before, we loved them all , so I decided to buy all the different ones to try them out :) So looking forward to eat it 🙂

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love the spices by this brand, I think I literally own 20 of them. Quality as always is excellent, and I appreciate the bottle design which has the spice name printed on top so it is easy to find, and you can either sprinkle or pour the spice. This was my first time buying coriander, but I found it is very easy to use and has a light pleasant citrusy flavor. Planning to make this a staple in my cupboard from now on.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This brand is my favorite, not only because of the quality ingredients but mainly because of the shape of the container. To begin with, it is glass and not plastic. The name of the spice is written on top of the lid so they are easy to identify when stored on lower shelves. Also, the plastic inner lid can be removed but you still can close the glass container tightly, even without the inner lid, which I do not need most of the time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. I find the coriander powder quite fragrant and good for my curry recipes.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Quality: I had no idea how fragrant coriander can be. Is it because it's organic? If so, I'll be getting the organic variety from now on. Taste: I used it in a falafel recipe, and my husband really loved the results.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is a great quality herb. It goes well with mexican dishes and curries. HIghly recommend for its health benefits as well. One ingredient only.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I've triad different organic brands of coriander and this is a really good one: you don't need lots of it and it smells and taste fresh and lots of coriander flavour!