DK

Based on 2,935 Ratings
2,278
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

Suppose you are one of the spicy lovers. The regular seasoning of the typical food, even though it is labelled extra hot and spicy, is no longer enough. Getting a bottle of this high-quality red pepper is your game changer. I can't resist using it in my recipes and takeaways. I sometimes add a small dose into my juicy and chocolate drinks for some heat and to boost my metabolism.

Super high quality ingredients are amazing taste so good easy to use size is quite big i use it for pasta recipes for my diet serving around 25 meals it has many benefits package arrived fast

6e19caee-ffff-4f66-ac4d-cf5f9c3c67d0
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The red pepper tasted good and we added to homemade pizzas and pasta. Quality wise it appears to be good. It's a small bottle but seems to be great for us. They come in big flakes. Not sure if this is the best price around but worth a try.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I use this almost exclusively on my pizzas. It's usually a tabletop staple in pizzerias in the US, but I'm living abroad so this makes me feel at home. And you can never go wrong with Simply Organic. I have a high heat tolerance, but a little goes a long way here. Just a few flakes on top spices things up considerably.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I can no longer eat hot peppers, but my family still loves them. They tell me that the Simply Organic peppers taste great and are hot enough for them. They love shaking some on pizza best of all. I trust organic more than non-organic food products, so I can offer this to them in confidence that I'm not hurting my family with chemicals. Just one simple, pure ingredient: organic chili peppers...and these are a beautiful deep red, which tells me that they are top quality, picked when ripe and sun dried. I love the square glass bottles that Simply Organic uses for their spices, too, the perfect package. when they're empty I keep them to reuse with the bulk herbs and spices that I also order from iHerb.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I simply like the Simply Organic brand of herbs and spices as they are always fresh and bottle/contents are of a larger size/amount than many other brands. Visually beautiful red pepper flakes that seem to have better proportion of flakes to seeds than other brands I have used ... like the packaging and the product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022