DK
Based on 1,001 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,001 Ratings
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I like to buy organic products for spices including peppers! It has a nice black pepper flavor. The grinder that comes with the pepper works great too! It comes out in a fine dust, which I like. The next time, I would buy it without the grinder and just replace the lid with this one. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I like the taste and the quality is excellent, but the dispenser does not work very well... You have to spend a long time turning the top to get a decent amount. The size is fairly large (mine lasted for a year. I cook daily. ) for the price. You can also open the top and take out the whole peppercorn, which is a nice option.

A really great quality pepper which has a fresh fragrant punch unlike the sometimes blander tasting black pepper around. You can trust this organic range of which I have purchased many from iHerb. Pure ingredients, excellent taste.

f0e065aa-090f-4157-a726-7ac7e3f6a446
Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

You should always get ungrounded black peppercorn and grind it yourself this way your food will be flavorful. That is why I like this one with the grinder great idea. Not to forget to mention that simply organic spices are of high quality and taste.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It works well. The quality is good. It is effective. I like the ingredient. I plan to purchase again. Highly recommend. l like the package. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

A big bottle and great that the grinder comes with it. The top plastic cap was not convenient to open though. Would try another brand next round.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is a great grinder and easy to use, although sometimes the cap does not screw on straight, so it takes a little extra time to make sure.