DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Simply Organics French Onion Dip

great tasting dip for veggies. The quality is excellent. Tried this recipe a year ago and been trying to find a supplier - best French onion dip I have tried. Glad I found IHERB to order product . Everyone enjoys the taste of the dip for Family dinners-- perfect size packet. Great tasting product.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Red roast potatoes with the onion mix on it? YUM! Brisket with ketchup and onion mix? YUM! Stew with added flavor via onion mix? YUP and YUM! These little packages are super handy because one package can be used in so many ways. If you don't use the whole package, just close it up and pop it into a zip lock bag and they stay fresh for a while. I love that they come in a handy box to keep all the packages neat and organized. I love the size of the packages. And most of all, I love the flavor and ease of us. Highly highly highly recommend it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use greek yogurt instead of the recommended sour cream with this mix, and it tastes just like the dip you'd buy in stores.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

the ammount in each pack is huge for 2 cups of sour cream or more. very strong taste of onion and garlic. tastes amazing and natural. loved it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

So easy to get compliments when I bring it to parties with veggies. They all say it's delicious. A little embarrassing I have to admit I made it from a package but I can't make homemade dip that taste that good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Taste is so good, i sprinkle it on french fries before air frying them. I also use it on roasted chicken and as a dip (mixed with yogurt and stuff) and it always turns out delicious

Lwilson
Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this! Great to have on hand for parties. I also like to add to mashed potatoes sometimes for an added kick or will coat chicken breast to bake. Versatile dip that we will buy again!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love these. I mix them into Greek yogurt so they are super healthy. If you use vegetable sticks you’ve got an easy go to healthy snack. The taste is great bought these twice.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The best in MANY ways! For beef roast it adds a finishing taste and makes a fantastic gravy! For chip & dip it is an addictive snack!It is impossible to purchase in a store, never in stock!.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

I love French onion dip, and it is impossible to find outside N. America. I saw this mix several months ago on iHerb, but it was always sold out with great reviews. On my recent order, I managed to finally get a box and after finding sour cream at one of our supermarkets, tonight I added the mix to the sour cream, per the instructions, then let it sit for 30 minutes so it is fully dissolved. Then I put it to the test. The result? This dip is delicious. I had trouble stopping eating it. With ten packages to one box, and a great price, I'm set for a summer of veggies and dip. Highly recommended.