DK

4.8
Based on 2,195 Ratings
1,825
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great quality and love the fragrance and taste. I use to grind it myself but this is more convenient. Just have to be careful not to use too much as it can be over powering. I use this for making pumpkin soup and curries. Pairs well with cinnamon as well. Very warming spice for winter times.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Simply Organic is one of the top brands for organic spice products. I use nutmeg in homemade lattes, pancakes, and sweet potatoes, so great taste, freshness, ingredients, and quality matter. It is easy to find great products from this brand, and this nutmeg is yet another excellent option. Simply Organic's ground nutmeg is a product that consistently finds it way into the aforementioned items I prepare at home and the size of bottle and packaging is very suitable it's giving benefits and composition if you follow organic recipes also or special diet with limited serving and frequent

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Simply Organic is one of the top brands for organic spice products. I use nutmeg in homemade lattes, pancakes, and sweet potatoes, so great taste, freshness, and quality matter. It is easy to find great products from this brand, and this nutmeg is yet another excellent option. Simply Organic's ground nutmeg is a product that consistently finds it way into the aforementioned items I prepare at home.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this spice! Use it on everything. Great packaging. GLASS bottle with METAL top. NO PLASTIC - Yay! Excellent quality. Many health benefits. You get a lot for the price with this one. Check out the iHERB BLOG for more health benefit info. Highly recommend and I will be reordering this brand. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I ordered this to include in a vegan French toast recipe. The taste is delicious! Great quality and consistency of nutmeg product. I like that a little is all that’s needed when using in recipes. I also like that the bottle is a perfect size that will last a long time.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This bottle of nutmeg is of premium quality, no added fillers but fresh fragrant nutmeg. We use this especially around the holidays for our wine cakes -- it's the only spice so a fresh kind is necessary to obtain the greatest flavor. All neighbors and friends loved our cake this year.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I like this nutmeg because it’s 1. Organic 2. Comes in a glass bottle with a metal lid 3. The spice name is written on the lid

c8751be7-1f45-443a-bc4e-5e889868d621
5a128ce2-5790-4627-a00c-06218fe3277e
06a98a94-e9f3-49e1-9af2-5c0ce9d29843
34836772-6d26-4da6-aef0-6726652a5c0b
5eab7691-0033-42a0-b80e-b47fd7a99faa
Posted on May 6, 2022

The quality of this spice is really good. Add a lot of taste to red meat, pork and chicken. This small bottle lasted at least a couple months so just the right size

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love all the herbs from Simply Organic! Always feel super fresh and high quality! Loved their glass bottle design with herb names neatly printed on cap, such a perfection to me! I used nutmeg with Cinnamon in my banana muffin recipe, so yummy!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality and taste. Prefect size and packaging is good to store the ingredient longer. I use it frequently and almost in my all recipes.