DK

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
Definitely purchasing again

I use this to make Peppermint-Choc loaves. The loaves I've made so far all turn out to be filled with calming peppermint aroma and flavor, very pleasant. 1.5%-2% of the product (against total flour weight) is enough to give a "pepperminty & chocolaty" loaf. This product doesn't interfere with fermentation or proofing. I don't have to add sugar when baking breads now because the peppermint and dark chocolate combination gives the perfect taste for me and my family.

2e2573c3-5676-43f4-bc31-e6267b3021c6
38bdf1e4-a8e1-4002-a9cb-9b243273bdf4
540561bf-a7f5-41d4-9c10-8f58ebcc61f6
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love this extract. Excellent quality and ingredient. Refreshing taste and I use it in my cookie recipes. I love that it doesn’t have a weird lingering aftertaste. I love mint so I do use more than the required serving ha Package is simple and way to use. And size is good too

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

My favorite aspect about this specific peppermint flavor is its ingredients: Only 2: peppermint oil and sunflower oil, but what a powerful duo! Sunflower oil is high in vitamin E and peppermint oil has stimulating, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties. I love mixing this with cocoa powder and raw honey to taste! This recipe is a feel-good fix all fudge you will love for the flavor and health benefits.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love the simply organic line of products. I use just about all their products from spices to the mix packets. I was in need of some natural peppermint extract and I purchased this one because not only is it straight up real peppermint, it is a good size bottle for the price, cant beat that!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

With the festive season nearing, I wanted to try and make my own healthy chocolate mint spread so I decided to try this out. I put just a tiny drop into unsweetened cocoa powder and allulose to make a sugar free and delicious dark chocolate mint spread. Now I know how easy it is to add a little minty kick into my dessert recipes.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Honestly, I've tried better flavors and the main issue of this exact one: you need lots of it to have intense minty taste in finished product. Bottle is too small for this level of intensity. Apart of it - smell is fantastic, taste is also really good. Will re-purchase upon need, but only in case there is no alternative on local market.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I use this to make ice cream, it makes the best mint chocolate chip ice cream. No weird after taste. Comes with a plastic outer seal so I feel safe. Highly recommend! I’ve ordered this a few times and recently the product leaked even with a seal. IHerb immediately refunded no questions asked. Great service!! I’ve since reordered again with no problems.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I really like it, good quality and simple ingredients. I added a few drops in smoothies and it gave a great taste, just be careful not to add too much because it's concentrated.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Top quality ! Organic peppermint flavour is very hard to find in my country. I love it comes into a glass bottle and it very well packed in the shipment.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great opening size to prevent using too much. This has great flavour in brownies and hot chocolates. You only need a small amount and it lasts very well. Love the glass bottle with metal cap!