DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very cute package, my boy loved it from first sight. The size is great and it is always in his backpack. The quality is great but i hope he doesn’t need to use it often. It has place in it to put another first aid materials also. Recommended to everybody.

4a59b6e4-4e99-4097-9568-2866105efd52
3a239156-8ae5-4308-9c23-f1e609418f91
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,009

Cute box with first aid stickers. I got it as a gift for my friends toddler. Necessary product, quality workmanship. I got it from a promotion and I recommend it. The packaging is really cute.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

This is such a cute, handy and useful kit for my son who loves Hotwheels! After a painful scrape it helps calm him down to see his favorite Hotwheels images on his band aids and case. The spray is great to clean and deter infection and helps with pain also! Very handy I feel like nurse Mom!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

so awesome for stocking stuffers!! bought two my two sons and they are gonna flip.. they will live having their very own first aid kits it's a great idea!! most likely the bandaids will be l wasted like stickers but I don't care, they can do whatever they want with it.. I know they will be happy and out it in their adventure agents backpacks!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So cute:) my little boy loved this can and the fact that he had his own little emergency kit to keep in his little backpack! Wish it had a few more disinfectant wipes, but for this price totally good enough. Love it for my kids. Packaging is great, size is great, and usefulness is 100%

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The packaging is really nice and the size is perfect to carry around in the kids bag! The quality is good too! The kinds enjoy using it and scabs are not as scary anymore because of these ingredients! I use it as a small first aid kit , add some alcohol swabs along with the bandaids!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2,382

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

my hotwheels obsessed son is a big fan of this! its kept in the car so if any accidents happen when we are out we are covered!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

the product works for sensitive skin and moisturize perfectly. the packaging is amazing> the size is good. the flavor you will feel the good quality. good for all ages. the taste is amazing the ingredients are very benefit