Page 1 - Reviews - Smith & Vandiver, Sleepy Time Bath Bombs with Neroli Essential Oil, 4 Effervescent Bath Balls, 0.8 oz (22 g) Each - iHerb
DK

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am addicted to these bath bombs. I like LUSH, but they were getting a little expensive so I tried these and I'm glad I did. Love the scent, easy to use, great quality, and the size is just right. They make my skin feel soft and are gentle enough that they don't irritate or dry my sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Great fizzing bath bombs! These effervescent bath balls release millions of tiny bubbles and skin softening conditioners and neroli essential oil. This turns my baths into relaxing spa treatments. I have no problem sleeping, but I still like to use these balls to relax. I am so crazy about these balls that I will definitely order more.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Regardless the name i rarely use it before sleep, but mostly in the end of the work week when i need to unwind and just chill when i am done with work. smell is great and not so strong. no need to add magnesium flakes to your bath since they are already included in a product. highly recommend

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I am a big neroli fan. This has very faint neroli scent and could be a little bit stronger. It dissolves well and changes the water color a bit. Nothing offensive in terms of scent or color. Scent doesn't linger. I didn't find myself more sleepy after the bath using this balls than any regular bath. And I feel that wrapping each of the ball in plastic is unnecessary as the film isn't easy to remove and the bag is sealable anyway.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

These are a bit smaller than I expected, which is fine because I hate wasting one whole big bath bomb so I'm always breaking the big ones up. They're a bit of a pain to open as each one is individually shrink wrapped but I guess this is better for giving them a longer shelf life. The neroli smells authentic and relaxing but not overpowering. The bathwater was not filmy or weird afterwards.

Posted on May 25, 2022

These are sweet little bath bombs with a lovely scent. They are small so if you are running a big bath you might want to use a couple.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

The scent is amazing. I really love these bath bombs. I definitely slept better after using one of these in a nice warm bath. Great value for money.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Being very active, I bath at least 3 times a week. I love my baths. These bath bombs are awesome! I use one every single bath time.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

very refreshing, for people who don't like strong scent in bath , this bath bombs is just perfect , the neroli makes it very appeasing after a long day

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Very decent aroma and the bath balls fizz very quickly. I need to drop 2-3 balls in a standard bath tub to "feel" the effect.