DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Best glucosamine

I tryed several brands of glucosamine-chondratine, and i would say - this is the best for me. No problems with stomach! It has hyaluronic acid and vit C, and all in good quantities. In combination with drinking collagen, I recovered from leg pain (after some byke accident) within 1 month.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This combination is really the best for a healthier joint, am an athlete and swimmer and i had always a pain on my shoulder while training, after the first week I felt that am getting better and better thats why am here to tell you my experience and recommendation for this product.

85e2f3be-2616-475e-b02d-3f54ebaa68f3
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Have a little side effects like cramps in the tummy. In not sure but have to try a bit longer to know if it works.but pills is big

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

My joints feel so much better now! Definitely noticed the difference in my movements.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Good product! Cheaper than buying in pharmacy in my country.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good quality product. Popular brand. Excellent composition, convenient packaging. Liked the result

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My father is suffering from knee pain and supposed to have surgery but-he refuse Pain relived with this

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It helps to support your joints and consist of natural ingredients