DK

1,808
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2,311

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Very good calcium/magnesium complex with addition of good amounts of other minerals and some vitamins. First of all - calcium and magnesium are in good forms and really good amounts. I choose to take smaller dose of 1 pill a day as I take this complex mostly for additional calcium and magnesium together with my main multivitamins complex. Quality is top notch! Ingredients don't arise any suspicion.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

the only problem the was when I first ordered the tablets it took 5 days to arrive the second time I ordered the same item for somebody else it took 11 days to arrive. Both times it arrived safely and both times I ordered the both on a Sunday many thanks

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
1,049

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Contains all vitamins and nutrients needed by the body to absorb calcium and direct it in the bones. Small dosage per tablet is perfect as the body can not process more than 500 mg of calcium at a time. Anything more than this are calcified in other areas such as the kidneys and arteries.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I really feel the difference in my work out routine before and after using the product. I don't use any pre-workout supplements but I really feel how I have more energy and power to complete a heavy lifting workout. I also notices that my skin condition got improved. I know there is a lot of benefits in taking vitamin D, and this is a perfect combination of so many good thinks for muscle recovery

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a great calcium complex with other ingredients that help to keep the bones strong such as vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and boron. I think this is one of the most complete bone supplements I came across. I bought this for my mother that is 68 years old and needs to take supplements to keep her bones strong.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022