DK

Based on 2,729 Ratings
2,133
AnnaZ
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I found it to be a really working complex. Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone. Moreover, it also has some Vitamin D (400 IU) and as far as I understand, it is required here to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones, joints and teeth. The package is quite large but it is good to have 300 tablets in place.

2413355b-63d0-4e94-9cd7-ed7b78d75dd2
5301757f-8023-4bb9-a57a-cbbb9f673a51
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have used this product for a year and a half now, on a daily basis. I usually take one tablet in the evening separately from vitamins. My hair is strong, as well as nails and teeth. I found this product good during my pregnancy as well, and I continue with the same dose now as I breastfeed. Only minus is the size. Difficult to swallow, wont go down without chewing.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Solgar calcium magnesium with Vitamin D is good for the body joints & muscles. Solgar uses good ingredients in the making of their vitamins. Packaging is excellent vitamins are contained in a glass bottle & bubble wrapped for delivery.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This product contains all the ingredients I need in high quantities, meaning I don't have to take more tablets. This is of great benefit to me.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My Chinese medicine doctor recommended Solgar products to maintain body health. As I am getting old, I take calcium is a need especially with D3.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Magnesium Solgar calms, improves the state of the nervous system and stops muscle pain in a few days. Magnesium is well absorbed along with calcium and vitamin D.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The product is good and meets expectations. Price is reasonable. The benefits are visible and it is good for joints . Quality is good . There are no side effects