DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a famous, trusted brand that has supplements that are not cheap. But this one is very afordable. The tablets are easy to break in two halves, which I do since there is a high amount of molybdenum per tablet. I appreciate that Solgar uses glass bottles for their supplements, since plastic is not good for human organism.

3aa295dd-98f0-4322-bf29-f1c49e1935c8
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Good quality. Always use it for my family. The ingredients are good. Always buy it for my family. Have been using for about 5 month. Shows really good results. My health has improved. Tasteless. The bottle has a perfect size. Was delivered safely. It has many benefits that’s why ive been using it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I mentioned in another review I have a sensitivity to sulphuric foods and supplements. My son does also, so I stopped giving him his NAC supplement and started taking it myself to help with mood. The problem is, it is a sulphur containing supplement. So much do that you can taste it in the tablet. So I started taking this Molybdenum in conjunction with the NAC and I feel like it's really helped my tolerance and getting me the effect that I was hoping for. I will definitely continue taking it. Hopefully if it helps me enough I can start my son on it as well.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was taking molybdenum in a liquid form, & wanted something easier to take. I read all the ingredients & was happy with the quality of this product. The size the the pills was not bad either. I like the easy of taking this supplement, & like that it comes in a glass bottle. I’ll be purchasing these again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I don't really consume any of the foods on the list of molybdenum containing foods. I can't say I noticed any improvements on this supplement. I also didn't notice any side effects either.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

use this as per naturopath recommendation to help with hydrogen sulfide sibo along with my saffron tincture. helps to detox liver also great benefit and good quality not too expensive i take 6 a day as per health professional

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Molybdenum is an important supplement to take when going through any sort of detox as it helps to remove toxins. It is also helps to break down sulphur, which is important if you are sensitive to it. This is a quality product in an effective form.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Recommended as part of my advanced nutrient therapy program. I like this brand specifically because they don’t use carcinogenic ingredients like other brands can.

100 tablets is enough to be useful but you end up having to order 4 times a year. At least 180 tablets would be more useful. The absorption seems to be OK and it doesn't seem to vary much no matter which form you use. 150 mcg is on the low side but Iherb stopped stocking the 500 mcg tablets. This dose puts my molybdenum in the middle of the normal range. The 500 mcg dose puts me into the high normal range which would be preferable. Molybdenum reduces copper levels so you need to keep an eye on Cu. Likewise you don't want too much Mo. It's a useful mineral if you have too much copper and want to bring it down. The price is a bit high if you consider the dose... but obviously pitched to seem reasonable.