DK

4.8
Based on 3,379 Ratings
3,020
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was recommended to take zinc in chelated form. So ordered this one from Solgar. Did not try yet, hope it will help to support immune system. Previously ordered different one from Now - chewable tablets - first time is ok but after some time don’t like the taste, although it’s neutral taste.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I take this when I start to feel run down. By the next day I am feeling fine again. I always keep this in my cupboard.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great product, using it for a while, the expiration date is as stated, sealed packaging, using it for a while - highly recommend. Delivery was fast, half of the ETA.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

High quality zinc, my family takes this to increase our immune systems during cold and flu season - great product, great ingredients. I love that we all stay healthy more often and kick colds more quickly when we use this product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I found Solgar, Chelated Zinc as I could not find plain chelated zinc without other added vitamins or minerals. Its the best I have found. My nails and health are much better with it including Hashimotos which was the best result of all.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Ordered this zinc to take together with the cuprum to stop the hairless after the Covid, it can cause strong nausea so I take it only in the end of the meal, that way it works well

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My family and I trust the Solgar brand. We always buy our supplements from Solgar because of the good quality. This make up part of my daily vitamins.