DK

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have multiple sclerosis, (mobile, main issue is fatigue) and I have been taking this for 4 or 5 years. it gives me energy, I really feel the difference when I stop taking it. I recommended it to friends who were recovering from covid and they all thanked me for it. I think it is very good quality and intend to keep taking it.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

As per my healthcare provider, she recommended I take this to detox my liver gently. As I did, it ended up helping my bad period cramps. As per TCM the liver affects mensuration.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Solgar is an old, established company in the US which produces quality supplements. In trying to boost my immune system I have been taking their Chlorella, Broken Cell-Wall algae capsules. This product, as well as all their products, is well-packaged and comes in a brown, glass bottle to maintain its potency away from light. It does not upset my stomach. I take two capsules daily, one in the morning, one at night. I also take their Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex which is the best I've found.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

the best, my favorite, out of stock since long time

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Great Chlorella supplement. good for detox after a big meal. Effects could be seen after a week. Good quality and pricing. definitely recommend. please add a 👍 if my comment was useful. thanks!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great quality as expected from Solgar brand. Easy to swallow and detox effect.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I feel better overall and my immunity seems to be boosted.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I like this brand : good quality of chlorella, in the glass bottle and good price!