DK

6,654
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,821

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item soon. The quality is very good. The quantity is suitable. The ingredients are excellent. It was very well package. The dose is adjusted. The effect is good. It helps the immune system. The taste is adequate. This is the size of the family. Flaws are fine. I adjust the dosage daily, the sun is good and fast, there is no shortage, absorption and bones are ok. Deficiently is not. The product have good minerals, benefit for hair, composition exentrly, supplement for all day. I use frequency. My symptom is happy,

bfd9a9ef-407f-4a65-87f4-31f8572e3698
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I read a lot of benefit of taking this products. I tried other brands before but this is the best. Partly because I am a strong fans of Solgar. Easy to swallow and more importantly the benefit of taking these supplement. If my review useful, please share and like. Thank you :-)

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The endocrinologist prescribed 500mg to reduce cravings for sweets and normalize metabolism. After a couple of weeks I did not feel the effect and to be honest I was slightly disappointed, but continued to drink. And really didn't notice me (sweet tooth) stopped being drawn to sweets, GENERALLY EVEN, don't even think about it. That is, this additive still has a cumulative effect. Therefore, who began to drink and a week later did not see the result, do not quit. Drink the course, and this is 3 months. I drink like this on the recommendation of an endocrinologist: 1 cap at 11:00, 2 cap at 16:00. Aside from cravings for sweets, it helped reduce swelling and reduce weight more quickly. I definitely recommend 👌 I hope my experience and review were useful)

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I received the item soon . The quality is very good . The quantity is suitable . The ingredients are excellent . It was very well package . The dose is adjusted . The effect is good . It helps the immune system . The taste is adequate . This is the size of the family . Flaws are fine . I adjust the dosage daily , the sun is good and fast , there is no shortage , absorption and bones are ok . Deficiently is not . The product have good minerals , benefit for hair , composition exentrly , supplement for all day .

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I take these when I know I will be having more carbs than usual. They are easy to take. The size of the pill is comparable to most supplements and you get a fair amount in one bottle at a good price. I will be repurchasing when I finish the bottle.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use this after a high carbohydrate meal so that my blood glucose levels do not spike too much. I believe 1 capsule is enough to do the trick. I do not have it everyday - more like a few times a month. When I do, I don't get super hungry in a couple of hours after the high carbohydrate meal which means it is doing its job.