DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Great product! Great service!

I was taking another brand of alpha lipoic acid to help with neuron regeneration and pain and it was not working at all. As soon as I switched to this brand it was like night and day. I think the cinnamon works synergistically with it, but the Solgar brand is also just much better. As far as my order itself, I got my package very quickly, with minimal packaging and good follow up from iHerb. I recommend their service highly.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I really like this supp and feel like it does balance my blood sugar a bit! slight hint of cinnamon but not overpowering, no after taste. added bonus with the alpha lipoic acid. Definitely reordering and using with each meal... not positive its a causal, but I've lost a few pounds since taking it, possibly less blood sugar crashes.. could be a coincidence of course.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Part of overall plan to lose weight, lower A1C and get more energy. This product, along with berberine, DIM, fermented tumeric & ginger tea, and intermittent fasting, is working.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I ordered this product knowing it has been used traditionally for many years in order to regenerate the whole body. Loved it and will order it again.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought this drug to reduce appetite. I drank it in the morning half an hour before meals. I was satisfied with the result and quality. The effect is cumulative, you need to drink every day.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid is an important antioxidant, which helps to regenerate the primary antioxidant glutathione. Also supports healthy nerve function. Highly recommended. Gluten and dairy free.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

One of the few supplements that are nice to take. I usually save to have with my morning coffee as I like the cinamonny taste

Smells like cinnamon. Amazing product. It lowers blood sugars and full of benefits i think you should definitely read more about it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The flavor wasn't bad, I liked the cinnamon taste to it, however, I didn't see any noticeable difference in my appetite or weight