DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Solgar folic acid

I heard lots and lots of recommendation about Solar folic acid that anyone who is trying to get pregnant and start taking it at least 3 months prior (as that's when folic acid starts to show in body system) and started to intake with my spouse as well. Prob will get 2nd bottle as it's needed for final preg stages and while breast feeding. Size is also very small so no problem with swallowing with other supplements.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I will probably say this more then once, & it will be the same thing. I buy a lot of medications for the/my heart. I got hit by a SUV in Upstate, NY so I am a very cautious guy when in comes to my health. I take them in the morning, afternoon, & night. I honestly did not read that it is specifically for women. My mother told me. I will use it, but in the future will by a different kind. Either way it helps the heart, & that is what matters. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
1,092

Pretty. The price is super. Thank you for the opportunity to buy these products. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Just baught it for a friend she used it and she likes it

fa01fb53-5961-4c86-9bcc-fd8dd2873718
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My therapist adviced it for me as most usable folic acid form. I trust her. She is very competent.

9a84c55d-3fee-4578-8f0b-4bd6e7bd1b51
Posted on Mar 2, 2021

A week after starting taking this one I started to really feel my ovulation. Of course, I asked a friend and she told me that it's impossible, and I'm not a doctor or anything, but that is how I felt. Anyone else felt that? I still use it, taking one everyday.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I like this brand . Helped me a lot to get my B9 to normal level !

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

great product and fast delivery! recommend to everyone. gives you results