DK

4.8
Based on 1,569 Ratings
1,354
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Levels of omega-3's build up quickly in the body once you take supplements. But it may take 6 weeks to 6 months to see a significant change in mood. This one is perfect for my family♡ Solgar rules by quality and ingredients! I like the fact it doesn’t have smell.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is my third purchase, and I'm purchasing this product for my papa. My father is 70 years old, and after taking this, he became very energetic. According to him, salmon oil is amazing and this one has no fishy aftertaste. Plus, it has vitamin D3, which is an added bonus when there isn’t enough sunlight. With this product, my father is sure that he gets enough EPA and DHA Omega-3s in his diet. Omega-3s play a major role in supporting heart health, the immune system, and joint health too! Solgar products are such a quality product for your money!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have a Belgian Malinois with skin issues because of his age and the ingredients and quality of this product really helped him unlike other fish oil based brands. The benefits are endless and omega really is fast in showing positive results. Even his hair became shiny after usage. It lessened the inflammation in his joints as well. Would definitely buy more!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great quality of this omega package. Ingredients do not make me feel bloated. Taste is good, you do not feel strong fish smell. It has a lot of good benefits for my heart and hair. My mother also liked it for her age. I do not have any problem with inflammations...

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Been taking this for months, stopped for 2 months and now currently on my second bottle. I mainly use it for my endometriosis— for its anti inflammatory effect. It’s so pure, easy on the tummy. I used it to substitute Pure Alaska Omega that I couldn’t find easily where I live. Works the same. Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

best fish oil i ever had, best quality very good supplement for high chloresterol, bec its from wild salmon oil ingredient. it benefit me for years and years and years. its very good for the heart, and my good chloresterol is very good now. i like very much this product. will always buy

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love this product. Solgar typically makes great products. This fish oil is has Omegas 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 which is really hard to find. The price on iHerb is typically the best you can find. I've seen some complaints about the taste... I take mine daily with my smoothie and havenever had a problem when taking with food. I have taken on an empty stomach and you will then taste it - but a) it's not that bad b) that would happen with any fish oil and c) just take it with food ;-) I take 4-6 per day.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Alaskan salmon is a very good source of omega 3 thus it is very good for our health. Omega 3 is necessary for the function of our heart. Full spectrum for total coverage of omega that body needs. I love this but price is bit high so i sometimes skip a day taking it. But would love to take it everyday if price will be better and it will be included in promotions