DK

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Excellent! Best Gelatin Supplement !!!

Been using Solgar brand Gelatin for a few years & find the benefits to be exactly as claimed. The only Gelatin supplement I've come across without many primary ingredients. Solgar Gelatin has one primary ingredient: "Gelatin". This is a sign of a quality supplement that provides what it offers in the convenience of a bottled package of 250 capsules to minimize the frequency of reordering. That is a convenience I enjoy.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I bought it to take care of my hair, it is very easy to use, without any smell, I used it in the past, it really makes my hair healthier, great product

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

very large size jar, arrived well packed, wanted to use it because I heard it does great things for the hair. solar's quality is defiantly unbeatable

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Myself and my mom started taking 1-2 a day and have seen some improvement in skin flexibility and nails strength. It’s been few months since we started. I also take collagen and use facial products so hard to determine effectiveness.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I have been using this gelatin for many years, it's great.

Posted on May 3, 2021

My mother have found improvement for her back pain within one week of use thus I ordered it for my colleague. Package received in good condition and quite fast within 3 or 4 days.

There is an improvement. The package.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I take this for a stronger body structure.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this vitamin, great quality.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is very important vitamin for adults, thank You.