DK

4.8
Based on 3,161 Ratings
2,784
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I bought the product one month ago for 31 euro now is 53 euro. I will never buy this product anything over 31 euro for 180 tablets. The inflation is what 80% for 1 month? I must lost my mind to buy it again from here. All Solgar products I see an increase of 80-90% total absurd. Yes they are one of the best brand but no way for this price!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

great quality. I buy this for my mom, at her age she has problems with her knees and needs chondroitin for her cartilage. so far this has been the best solution. the improvement is unbelievable. keep in mind that is has a cumulative effect, so you will have to wait for a week or so to feel the improvement.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Those are indeed great, and past a certain point in life they become maybe not exactly a necessity, but a welcome addition to the supplement regime for somebody already feeling that the joints, the lower back, the spine all start to show their age. Even with the relatively sedentary lifestyles of today, eventually we all start crumbling a bit here and there - I like that Solgar provides very efficient, fast acting support for those situations. I actually prefer a different formulation by the same brand, but it wasn't in stock at the time when I purchased this - still works splendidly.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Very good quality of the product. Im really satisfied with this glucosamine product. Package is easy to carry and it gives you benefit of it. A lot of improvements in joints especially in the knees, pain relief.

28b1bb28-7841-4f7c-83fb-30bff842bdcc
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Pills are large in size but I am able to swallow them easily. The back of my throat is narrow and that sometimes becomes an issue for me. I only take two pills a day with dinner, (instructions say to take 3) and it works well for joint stiffness and pain. I later added 100 mg. Hyaluronic Acid twice a day and got even better results.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results this product improve blood circulation, improve physical and emotional state, reduce pain, inflammation, muscle spasms. These sulfur-containing glycosaminoglycans are found in high concentrations in connective tissues including articular cartilage, skin, and collagen. Therefore, Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is beneficial for intense workouts and for slowing down age-related changes in joints. I Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have been using this product for a couple of years and I will keep purchasing it. I used to have an odd knee ache that would get worse as I started to lift heavier at the gym. After using this product faithfully my knee pain is totally gone and I can squat as much as I want without any problem. This product is for life.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is the best product!! I have used other Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM products before but I have not had the results that I've had with this, plus Vitamin C is included in this product (most people do not realize Vit C will help your body absorb the glucosamine chondroitin MSM and enhance the results) This has definitely helped relieve the pain and swelling I had in my knees, I have much better mobility since taking it. This isn't a use once and you'll feel great, you need to give the product 30 days to get totally into your system but the longer you use it the better you will feel.