DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was preparing a similar product by myself; now, FINALLY, it is available without problem for finding components, mixing, and encapsulating for less money. My patients and I receive great success for hemorrhoids and varicose veins. Great product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Full support of vitamin C. It supports your immunity system and it has a good effect when you get a cold during winters. It has a neutral taste and is easily absorbed by stomach.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Generous amount of vitamin C and some really beneficial flavonoids. It is hard to find a combo this good. I take it as it is said that vit. C helps to boost immunity. I feel that this is a good quality product and a great value for money.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good quality of the vitamic C. the nutriologist suggested me to use this brand

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Feeling big boost, similar to the effects of coffee. Not sure if that's how it suppose to work :D

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

High quality product, feeling much more energy after taking it. Great taste, easily digested comparing to other brands I tried.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It is the hesperidin in this supplement that we are interested in for fighting Lung Cancer.. Contains anti-inflammatory activities.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Great quality for the price but they were too hard on my stomach

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I took this product not only because of vitamin C but also because of bioflavonoids and other ingredients that are a great support to my veins during the period when I am not taking Detralex

87d198ef-0041-4a29-8bb5-d5830ff7fa05