DK

4.7
Based on 2,693 Ratings
2,173
Posted on May 7, 2022

I bought this, because my daughter wouldn’t eat gummy bear vitamins. These are hard, but not like hard candy. It is possible to break them with the teeth, they are chewable. They’re not that small (1.6 cm) but are made for kids, I never worried about being choke hazard. The taste is ok, she wouldn’t complain and usually she’s very picky. Reliable brand. Many vitamins included. The cover is child safety cover.

cf3158a9-6b88-4f57-8bc9-1226d9d0167d
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

We have tried several brands of vitamin since my daughter phased into the "4+" phase of development. This is her favorite flavor vitamin bar none. When they were backordered a bit ago and we went with another brand for a month, she asked DAILY "when are the sunshine (the imprint on the tabs) vitamins coming back?" Excellent, reliable company with good transparency, and a great base multivitamin for daily use!

Children (mine are ages 7, 5, 2) like that there is a smiling sun on the chewable tablet. It is tasty to them. We are using these to boost immunity this autumn.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I use it for my child/size good/package:glass jar. High quality ingredients. Nice sweet berry taste. I give one tabl (my boy almost 3 y.o.)

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Kids actually teens enjoy it. Good amount of both Vitamins and minerals.However, would be better to have more vitamin D , but definitely not bad for the price plus well known company

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great packing for this price. Kid loves it, ingredients are great, taste also. Practical for trip weekends or when we do not have time to include all minerals vitamins trough food for that day.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My boys, 9 and 10 hated the taste. The size is pretty big (a little bigger than a dime and really thick like two-three graham cracker wafers on top of each other). The fact that you have to take two of them every day proved too much for my boys. I tasted it as well. Its really tart and unpleasant. I didn't like them. I did love the ingredients though. Well, its back to searching....

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Purchased for my 11 and 15 year old boys who dont like swallowing pills. Take 2 a day in the morning. Kids love the taste and have no bad reactions. Have not gotten sick since taking these. Good value for the contents. Recommend for any age.