DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This supplement is so important to have. If you workout or just have pain in general, it’s a must. You will definitely notice a difference in your body function & pain once you start. I love solgar it’s my go to brand. Even if it’s a bit pricey it’s worth it, because you get what you pay for. You’re getting good quality supplements & you feel the difference.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great quality! Excellent price and easy to swallow! It contains the best l-glutamine ingredients! 1000 mg for each tablet and at such a great price! The size of the package is great and I truly feel like taking these vitamins has helped my immune system and it has had a huge effect on not getting sick as often as I used to. It has no taste and is easy to swallow!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great product. I wish it came in a larger bottle though. Taking 2 pills twice daily blows through the bottle pretty quickly. Bring back the 250 count bottle!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I heard a lot about glutamin, how it is good for digestion, immune sistem, muscles. I decided to try it and i have no regrets. Using L-glutamin I improved my digestion and I feel better.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

In principle, this is a good product, looks fine, I don't really know what the level of absorption and efficiency is, good delivery quality, I hope it will be useful to me.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It is very helpfull for my mom, after taking L-Glutamine, she has stopped to have a pain in her stomach. Quality of the profuct is as always excellent.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

helped with my bloating and constipation tremendously without the pain of laxatives. took this with probiotics. Only thing is that the pills are huge and a little but difficult to swallow.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
2,076

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I was precribed L-Glutamine for inflammation in my digestive tract. I found these pills to be easier to take than powder versions. It also has no after taste. I would recommend Solgar's L-Glutamine to anyone looking for an inflammatory supplement.