DK

Based on 1,760 Ratings
1,548
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent! Very Good

I feel so much better since taking L-Lysine. I used to get colds all the time and now I hardly ever do. It's easy to swallow and has really helped my skin too. It's great for herpes, liver, and immune system support. I was looking for a good supplement to help with my herpes outbreaks and I found L-Lysine. It's easy to swallow, has great skin-repairing value, and is very good for the liver and immune system support. I feel much better since taking this and would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health. I love this product!

1ffde906-3a81-47ca-8af0-a0bd1d4b8d44
ec33632e-b204-44e3-be2b-f599b129211f
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

i ordered this because iv been having issues with cold sores on my lips and got this as a recommendation by friend. Haven’t had any cold sores for 6 months now and i wasn’t even super regular in taking it the quality is very good i recomended this for all my family after seeing the benefit. the package is good i love it

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is my second time ordering, been having issues with cold sores on my lips and got this as a recommendation by my pharmacist friend. Haven’t had any cold sores for 6 months now and i wasn’t even super regular in taking it (took it maybe 3-4 times per week).

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love this brand and I also use their other products, I like it because of their quality and because of the packaging, it's a big package and it comes in a glass bottle. However, the tablets are quite large and difficult to swallow, so if you have trouble swallowing, you may want to try a different brand. As for ingredients, I'm pleased these are gluten and sugar-free.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I happened to learn about this brand during a trip to Paris and a visit to the pharmacist due to a bad cold sore. Before i met this pharmacist, i have also seek help from multiple channels but honestly, this was a life changer n saver to me. I started taking Lysine 10yrs ago and never looked back. My outbreaks have decreased significantly and it just improved my life in so many ways. i lost count of how many times i have bought this but i truly cannot live without lysine at this point. Not to mention, Solgar uses high quality ingredients, though the pills size are a little huge, i try to gulp more water while taking them.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I use to have Lysine on hand back in the day, but life got so busy I neglected to keep in always in my house, but now I will not be without it, I get cold sores due to stress and life changes, Lysine seems to agree with me, it works and keep me from getting cold sores or blisters, I take 2 daily, theses are easy to swallow, bottle is on my kitchen counter to remind me to take them. Thank you iHerb, I use to go to the Nature food store up the street, they are no longer there, I turn to iHerb for a lot of my healthy needs.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

d5c85757-dd44-4e0c-9fa0-07b448085126
Posted on May 9, 2022

Huge package, good size, as someone who suffers from herpes, since i am consuming 1 pill a day I have had no herpes. No taste, good quality.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like this brand because of the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle. I like the large size and the quality of this l-lysine. I take it to control outbreaks from a viral infection it is fast acting.