DK

4.6
Based on 1,018 Ratings
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Good

I haven't finish my first bottle yet, but I love the taste of the lutien. I just bite the soft gel and take only the lutien itself. Confident when u take supplements for your eyes, when using too much gadgets. Hoping to have more good results soon after I finish it.

8a15119d-b5b9-43d6-8788-a85789d8b513
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Been taking a combo of Omega 3 and lutein for eye health. I suffer from severe dry eye disease. I know there are supplements that include both nutrients but am taking them separately so I can make adjustments as far as dose for each. I will update my review after giving these supplements time to solid results. Also want to state I’m a big Solgar products fan.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Lutein is supposed to have benefits for the eyes to improve vision. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought this brand for several times , after taking this for a while, i do feel that my eyes are not as dry as before . definitely, will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I really like it - I tried the 20 mg first and it works on me. I don't feel dry and see things a bit clearer than before. I definitely reorder it. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

enhance the sharpness of your vision improve your visual contrast sensitivity reduce glare impairment protect eye tissue from sunlight damage reduce cell loss and death related to eye disease protect your eyes from harmful blue light also its has good quality and size amount

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I buy it for my and my kids.The best quality around other vitamins.I recommend it to all my friends who needs vision support.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This brand is a synonym for great quality and ingredients. Even though I don’t have issues with my eyes, I bought it to support my vision as I do crazy screentime hours