DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Another excellent product from Solgar. It is my first time taking Solgar's Male Multiple following the recommendation of a mountain biking fitness forum. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. When it comes to health supplements the quality of a trusted brand is key for me. I take Male Multiple in conjunction with Solgar's Vitamin D3 and K2. I am 47 years old, and do some running and mountain biking. Over the past 2 years particularly my leg muscles, ankle and feet have been very stiff and sore when I get up in the morning, it would take at least 10 minutes to loosen out etc. Since I have been taking Male Multiple the pain and soreness have disappeared, it could be a coincidence, however, I had been suffering this every morning up until now. The service from iHerb is impeccable as usual.

eea5b869-3ee3-4109-80a2-a5809a490cdf
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I have tried various multivitamins in my lifetime. These multivitamins have helped me with various bodily functions. I recently had a health check up at my Doctor. My Doctor told me my blood pressure was 124/70. My blood pressure has never been that low as long as I can remember. I am not sure, but these multivitamins could have contributed significantly to my great blood pressure reading. I will continue to purchase them.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

A great addition to support men's health. All necessary vitamins and micronutrients. I already ordered 2nd time. Quite a good impact. No any deficiency.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very good product, definitely recommend, very high quality, recommended,This is an excellent and essential product for everyone. There are minerals here, the capsule is easy to swallow. Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This was my first time buying from iHerb. I was surprised with shipping time. It was delivered very fast and with exact order. I will definitely buy again from iHerb.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

An excellent product from a well-known and safe company. It has everything a man needs. The recommended dose is 3 pills a day, but those who eat healthy can only take one pill a day as a food supplement.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Quality is good and size is good enough to use it for a long time. I consume 1 tablet a day which is still enough for me

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have taken about every premium multivitamin you can speak of and this is the best by far. Only vitamin I could tell a difference when I take it. And I never write a review unless it is worth it.