DK

4.8
Based on 1,453 Ratings
1,221
Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Always have this on standby

UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections) are a seriously uncomfortable nuisance but ever since I started taking cranberry they are no longer a concern. This is a must have in your medicine cupboard! If you are prone to UTIs, I would suggest you take them regularly as a supplement as cranberry is packed with goodness anyway. For me, I take them occasionally when I feel a UTI coming on and I feel the improvement quickly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The size is good for the price and the results. I don’t think I’d ever taken any vitamins for more than 1 month, so the amount of 60 is perfect. I’ve already tried other supplements some months after these ones and I couldn’t take them for more than two days - the quality and ingredients are just not the same level.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought a cranberry nutritional supplement from Solgar, a brand I trusted. I usually take vitamin B and was looking for a vitamin C product, but I bought it because it came with cranberries. As a Solga product, the packaging is meticulous and easy to eat. It has no taste, so it is easy to eat and swallow.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The best vitamins company ever. Quality the best, Package it comes dark and glass bottles. Size are okay 60 tablet Benefit our body is more

96507c94-3150-47a7-a07b-94758ee6ad8a
0740247e-9c7f-4d7a-ae59-4fb8620b8fdd
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Solar seems like a decent enough company, usually bringing some good ingredients at a reasonable price. I like the spectrum of this cranberry, with the C added, so I think all around its a quality supplement and you'll see an improvement if Cranberry is what you need.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

me and my husband use this to help induce more time going to toilet and phee and help lessen urinary infection for both of us. so far working good for both of us

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

High quality cranberry supplement that also has vitamin C in it. It comes in a glass bottle. I’ve been taking this for over a year now and have not gotten a UTI