DK

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I just recently purchased this product and am very happy with it. I tend not to swallow the capsules but break them with my teeth and suck out the oil. The oil has a very pleasant flavor and makes me feel confident that this is a good supplement for me. I will certainly be re purchasing.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Been taking vitamin e for awhile now and it makes my hair shinier and have less breakage and does wonders for the skin. Less of an uneven skin tone and wounds heal quicker. It also helps support the immune system and cell function. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

The quality of this brand has been compared and contrasted with other products in the market. I can feel the effects of this Vit E after several weeks use in nails, hair and skin. Since they come in gels, don’t have to worry about awful taste. The individual dosage mg. amount of these gels is perfect for me since I mix it with other supplements.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good natural supplement vit E remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging. this vitamin supplement is good for hair and skin. very good dosage, which is difficult to find. capsules are good size. no taste.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like that this comes in a glass bottle. Vitamin E as d-aIpha tocopherol with mixed tocopherols providing d-gamma, d-delta and d-beta. It is low dosage, size is small and it’s easy to swallow. (Take with meals.) I also use it for DIY beauty recipes. When a recipe calls for vitamin e, I use a sanitized pin to poke a hole in the soft gel and squeeze out the amount of drops called for. I add this to handmade hand soap and body balm.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Solgar is one of the most premium products available in the world. The packaging of the bottle, the quality of the supplements is excellent, the dosage is very good, we take the supplement every alternate day and we're sorted. I use this supplement for my dog as a source of Vitamin E, the tocopherols are very well preserved in softgels. Overall great product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Comes in a glass bottle. I love that it’s a low dose, and I can double up when I need to. No bad taste or smell. Vitamin E is the most powerful antioxidant but be careful not to take too much. It’s fat soluble so take it with a full meal. I think it interacts poorly with some drugs so please check before taking this. Consistency is better than high doses imo. It’s a good price for 100 softgels.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I breed Dogs and have been advised to give supplements in the form of vitamins specifically Vitamin E, I have used Solgar softgel67mg for many years and I am very happy with it. I don't believe there are too many other manufacturers Making the dose I need. The quality and packaging are always well done and arrive safely.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great price and dosage. I wanted a vitamin E supplement that was not too high in dosage like many of them on the market are. I like the ingredients and the quality of this supplement. It lasts a while and I think it's a great deal for the price.