DK

4.8
Based on 4,024 Ratings
3,422
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

IT is the best I had, gives me full of energy for training and recovery followed by a really good price. I have been using this for quite a while. Most of the time, I do not have the taste come back on me. Easy to take. Good product, good company and I will buy again.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I chose this omega supplement because it has a great ingredient list and the right amount of each omega type (based on my research). The only downside that the pills are kinda big and you have to take 3 a day! A quick tip: don’t forget that you have to store them in the fridge!

dcdc7ec8-ec19-4b30-965c-1be08208a3df
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The Solgar brand is great. The quality is good and so are the ingredients. I've only been taking this supplement for a little over a month so I can't say for sure if it is doing what it is meant to do. I do feel more energetic. I will update my review after some time passes.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This essential fatty acid supplement is the best! My husband has MS and it improves his well-being. It helps to keep both of us healthy.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Omega was bought for an elderly person. After the start of the reception, the pressure returned to normal and the pressure drops ceased to be very bright. Decreased amount of hair loss.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I drink solgar omega for six years now.. I take this one sometimes and I reaction is only positive.. love the quality of slogar omega.. I noticed that it s rarely on discount and it s always excluded from promotions- so that is the only bad thing :)

Posted on May 10, 2022

It is difficult to assess the effect at once, but the composition is what the female body needs. Despite the size of the pills, it is not difficult to take. Like this product

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Sometimes too potent not the best so start off easy, a pill every other day and once your body used to it take full advantage of these amazing oils.. I def won't get enough of the oils from all that farmed salmon!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Amazing product. Helped my skin almost immediately after taking it. Did not have a fishy taste or smell and have not burped and tasted it either.