DK

4.8
Based on 2,777 Ratings
2,431
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This supplement has high quality ingredients. Omega 3 700 provides a highly concentrated source of the Omega 3 polyunsaturates EPA and DHA. It promotes cardiovascular, joint and immune system health. It is molecularly distilled to remove mercury and other contaminants. From my experience, the benefits of fish oil include reducing cholesterol and inflammation. The taste is OK with minor bloating.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Omega-3, EPA & DHA is supposed to have benefits as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Solid glass box, recently I was in a pharmacy and they was selling the same brand, that means it’s a good product and of course it’s super filtered agains mercury and other.

e128dbd8-ea23-4e2b-a5aa-a0bc12b0dc11
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I can recommend these softgels by Solgar because I feel their benefits: stronger hair and better well-being. Omega is very useful for everyone and I think this product is the best!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,957

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

my husbend order he like it so much for body and health and hair .. thank you so much iherb ... i will reorder omega agine of corse , taste fish but not bad ..