DK

Based on 18,024 Ratings
15,711
1,671
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Nr.1 MUST HAVE OF ALL TIME... Read bellow!

To describe it's benefits, is needed to talk one hour without a break :)) But I will try to say briefly all the benefits of Omega 3: Fish oil due to it's ingredients and quality lowers your cholesterol, is very good for your skin, nails and hair, and of course the main effect is for your heart and increases your appetite. There is no unpleasant taste or smell of fish and can be taken independently at any age. For me one package is enough for 60 days because I take 4 tablets daily. I tried Omega3 from different brands but this delivered the highest quality as well ads the price is a little bit higher but it worth it. THUMBS UP if you find my review helpful! Thanks! :*

e80415be-4ab8-4a73-b306-a51be12569dd

Very needed thing for everyone. I take 1 capsule a day of D3 and 1 fish oil (Omega 3). This is good for women: women health and care of hair and face, and good for men (especially if they have a high blood pressure). This firm were recommended by my doctor. By the way - hemp bedding is from Ukraine (wonderful country) - from Ukono brand (ukono.store)

d2316dbf-7007-4d75-9e4b-d126827080ba
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

1. Received in good condition, well packed with bubble wrap 2. Long expiry date -13 months to expiry. 3. Good Quality Omega 3 4. No fish or fishy after taste. Tested for over a week. 5. Easy to swallow even though each capsule is 1inch /2.5cm long. For those with swallowing problem, this maybe an issue. But for those with no issue swallowing like myself, swallowing 2 capsules at a time is not a problem. 6. Benefit: Improved skin elasticity. After taking for over a week, I noticed an improvement in my skin elasticity as well although I took it to reduce cholesterol levels. I took 4 capsules a day although the recommended was 2 capsules, 3 times daily (6 capsules in total). I'm happy that my skin feels more hydrated and firmer. My husband who has heart inflammation, felt less pressure on his chest. Previously we took a different brand and we did not see any effects. Overall, very satisfied and will definitely order again.

37854eda-e8f1-4f74-a7cb-0a79047de130
e3f584d0-f2f0-49fa-b0ea-01ab8572e70f
e4dd0045-6bd3-4dbf-8744-4dab0b7359d2
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
7,012

Great packaging of the capsules, I loved the fact that it is in dark glass so as not to degrade quickly. As they are gelatinous capsules, they are easy to ingest, apart from the size that is initially frightening. I'm still at the beginning of the product, but the reputation of the brand makes me believe that I bought something with a lot of quality.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Have been taking Omega-3 regularly for many years because my diet is usually very limited, I don't like meat and fish. I love these vitamins, because when I take them I always notice a difference, my skin, hair and nails improve, I become more energetic and active! These vitamins are really good quality and have a fishy smell and taste. And package looks expensive and aesthetic, so I never forget to take them :)

20876093-c9cd-44da-8445-8da40cab0fba
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

after it, a surge of strength and energy appears, it is better absorbed with omega, I advise you to drink from it at the same time at lunchtime, I drink collagen in the morning, the skin shines even without cream, gave the best result, migraine, headache immediately disappeared My face became cleaner, I wanted to eat less, I always weighed 54 kg, but due to the fact that I didn’t have much and my appetite became 52 kg, my metabolism returned to normal, my hair no longer falls, my skin is shining, I am very glad, now I will always take

3119ad0b-aad1-47e1-8192-6fcfa124a7d7
d6377ac6-8075-4517-a7e3-65e0c1eb63cc
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is the best Omega 3 we've ever bought! The quality is impeccable as usual. My mom uses it for years. It helps people with deficit of good valuable fat. Your hair, skin and nails will say thank you. What can I add? The Solgar brend is well known for their quality of ingredients. So when I buy their products, I'm confident they work.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

So first good price, great product. I took this while pregnant, even during morning sickness, and it's a good quality.. We've been using Solgar Fish Oil for awhile now. What really impressed me about iherb, (yes first time user) was that I was able to be confident that the supplement I was buying wasn't going to expire or already expired!!! that's so awesome they include that in the description, and right on the outside of the packaging.