DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Ordered for my aunt, after taking for a month, she can say: 1. She used psyllium in loose form before him, worked much better. But it must be diluted and drink slurry, Here I just swallowed a pill. ***Be sure to drink plenty of water while taking it! Otherwise it will have the opposite effect*** 3. After reception, there is no starch burping and it is absorbed in the stomach without violent reactions. Great addition to dietary fiber. 4. It helps to normalize the work of the intestines and removes toxins from the body in a timely manner. 5. Really no cravings for sweets and starchy foods. 6. A large quality in the package.

72cf3b16-4e4c-4070-8fc0-f1fa5de1f137
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My husband needs to take high-quality psilium. This review is from his words. He tried different versions and forms of release from different manufacturers. I stopped at Solgar capsules. Convenient dosage and form. There is no taste, just swallowed and that's it. The quality of the composition is checked :)

26df554a-3706-493e-9f94-6bffd55f5da1
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I'm using it for 10 days and seems like it works. I don't have any problems with my stomach (constipation etc.), but the fiber is good for my health, plus I hope it helps with the weight loss. It definitely makes me feel comfortable, my stomach works even better.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Comes in small gel capsules so its easy to swallow. 1000mg and bottle will last you 8 months at least. No stomach acidity even if i sometimes take it withban empty stomach. So i can assure that quality is good. Also good for the immune system. Good addition of your daily vitamins and No after taste Composition of psyllium husks helps w intestinal and constipation problems. Perfect addition to diet

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great ingredients, but keep in mind that you need to take make to get any significant dose of fiber because each only provides 500mg of fiber. Those looking for higher does might be better off with buying bulk powder.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,069

So good in taking good care of my stomach, it eases the bloating effect in my tummy, serves its purpose in improving the health of my digestive system.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Just started taking this because I heard it aids in cleaning your colon. So far I think it works great! Definitely makes me more regular on a daily basis.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Solgar offers potent quality ingredient and fiber need for my age. Multiple benefits for healthy diet that clears out toxins in gut, intestinal occassional constipation. This packaging in capsule offers easy swallow and taste