DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Recommended

Excellent product with quality ingredients. I am taking resveratrol to hopefully resolve neurological symptoms, which started sudden onset 8 months ago. I have heard about resveratrol in regards to its anti-aging properties but was surprised to find out it has anti-inflammation properties too. The reason why I went with Solgar brand was because they had the 500 mg dosage, but I suppose any product brand would do. Overall recommended product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

A bit pricey - although from a trusted brand. The content is not white and it's a bit smelly. I'm still trying to find a quality trans-resveratrol from a trusted brand at a reasonable price.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

quality ingredient size resveratrol package benefit antiage wrinkle skin taste

cccacfbd-ceb9-41db-9c2d-831f4bb02e09
Posted on Apr 25, 2021

This brand has resveratrol which does not cause nausea which is rare with this concentration. Reason why I am taking resveratrol are it's antiage effects and the theory that it is increasing ovarian reserve. After one month I noticed that my skin is more toned, I am hoping that I will see more benefits from this supplement. I will keep taking it.

J S
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

resveratrol is needed to activate the sirtuin genes which protect our dna and epigenome

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like this product so much. I recommend it. Just buy anf try.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Smart brand. Recommended. Quality is high. Just buy and try

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Solgar is number one in this field. Quality is high