DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
PCOS

I’m taking this for PCOS, package is nice. I don’t see enough reviews from other women with PCOS on here, for me it seems to be helping with balancing testosterone and slowing down the excess hair growths. I take 2 a day as recommended dose for PCOS is above 300mg. If you have PCOS pair this with zinc and give it a try!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

My husband takes this to help an enlarged prostate. It is an easy pill to take 3 times a day and he has had no side effects from it. It is gluten free and appropriate for vegans. Solgar's packaging is great.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I been using Saw Palmetto for a month now . I wish I knew about it sooner for me I'm seeing improvement in my prostate health and the benefit are great for a older men like myself.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quite a small bottle and small pills but a lot of pills included. The pills are of good quality. I bought this for hair loss and I think they worked well, it’s still too soon to say but would buy again

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

necessary vitamins for our life, I recommend to everyone, the quality is excellent

Posted on Oct 5, 2022