DK

Based on 1,651 Ratings
1,396
pollyme
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

A pleasant tasting, concentrated source of phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, vitamins, minerals and essential unsaturated fatty acids. The quality of Solgar products are always the best. The size is quite big, not the usual small bottle. My dosage is 1 tablespoon and I add it in my porridge. It really helps with memory and alertness issues.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Solgar is known for their quality and that's why I chose this first time purchase of soy lecithin granules. I add a scoop to my fruit smoothie or chocolate banana almond milk in the morning. I don't taste it at all in my smoothie. It's 50 calories per scoop serving for those tracking calories. Also, Solgar has non-gmo soy as the main ingredient in a world of GMO. I trust the brand, so I trust the product.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This product is Non-GMO so it should have a better taste. The benefit of Lecithin is good. I bought it for my mum and she is yet to try. Will update the quality soon I have the taste of it.

0145a744-e0c7-4d38-b1b0-52a2ebcde15a
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This product is hard to find at my local vitamin shop and I always order from this site and are always happy with the quick shipment and the availability of the product! Great price and always available!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,052

Perfect. It came very quickly, it came not broken, whole. I will still buy.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Delivered to Japan in 3 days. Scoop mentioned but no scoop inside, so I had to weigh the dose to know how much to take daily by tea spoon.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

I've been using lecithin granules for years due to it proven health benefits. I've used other manufacturers and can say that the Solgar brand is the best I've come across. I've purchased Solgar products for years and they are a gold standard company and didn’t dissapoint on this product. It's slightly darker than other manufacturers and when I've encountered this it tends to have a rancid 'gone off' taste and I either take it back if just bought or throw it away if I've had a couple of weeks use out of it. But the Solgar brand is fresh and rich tasting despite its darker colour. I keep mine in the fridge to maintain freshness and shelf life. Will definitely stick with Solgar and the price on iHerb (inc shipping costs) is still cheaper than other internet providers or local shops.