DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2,456

Classy. Delivered very quickly, no delays. The quality is always top notch. Packing is good, high quality. I recommend to buy all friends and acquaintances.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants. Recent medical research has suggested that they offer a range of health benefits from exercise recovery to better sleep. For me, it really worked. I can sleep tight at night. If without it, i always awake at night and difficult to sleep.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I take these to control my uric acid and avoid gout attacks. Of course any supplement is only a part of the story and can only do so much if you are not observing all the protocols of limiting alcohol, meat, sugar, fructose and other high purine foods and beverages.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Really helped relax my mind and muscles so I can get to sleep faster, and stay asleep for longer. Great quality product that makes for a great night's sleep.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

These are absolutely amazing for my partner and I when we’ve worked long weeks. Super easy to take when you don’t like swallowing pills as well!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great products ingredients are fresh and potent. Helps with joint problem caused by gout flareups or arthritis. Reduces pain and it’s easy to take. It’s benefits anybody with arthritis or gout or an anti-inflammatory for pain.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It ia a good quality supplement that I have been taking for serveral bottles, price is acceptable and Im happy with the result to my skin.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a great item and I received it as they said quoted. I'm very satisfied! I will be buying again from iHerb! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Several years ago during my health check, the report showed my uric acid was above the mark. A friend told me about tart cherry and a chance upon Solgar's tart cherry. Since then I have been a regular user. It works for me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

Tried a couple other brands with no results. Taking one "Solgar" brand daily has kept my gout issues under control. If I sense any discomfort in a toe joint I take an extra capsule just in case. Previously I had almost continuous painful episodes one after the other. Have not had gout since starting this brand.