DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This always takes the pains and aches out of my 63 year old legs. I must have early veins or circulation symptoms, but coq10 was a mirracle find for the past 2 years. Thanks to my good neighbour who suggested it, as I've never seen it mentioned anywhere for this ailment. And I've looked!!!!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Solgar never disappoints with it's high quality ingredients. We buy this as it's reported to be more easily absorbed than conventional CoQ10. My husband, who has a genetic disposition to heart disease and high cholesterol, has been taking this in addition to an improved diet and regular exercise and his triglyceride levels are significantly lower

Posted on May 5, 2022

I trust the quality and ingredients of all Solgar supplements above any other brand. Ubiquinol is the same as CoQ10 and the value of this product is quite good since usually, this supplement is quite expensive. I take it to manage a chronic illness and as a preventative. The pills are easily swallowed and do not have a taste.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Ubiquinol is highly recommended for people who take statins on a permanent basis. It counter-balances the negative side-effects of the statins from which most people suffer. Though quite expensive, it is definitely worth it.

Really difficult to evaluate some nutrients. This is one of them . Pills are little, easy to swallow , no side effects after. So I just hope they are working inside like they should

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I highly recommended! I take this Ubiquinol 2-3 mounts and it really help me to have more energy and concertation. I am working for 15 hour a day and I don't know how can I survive without his excellent product. I have benefits for boost memory too. Great packaging and very fast delivery. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it. I am very satisficed for this brand Solgar. I had used many of their products.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

From my own research Solgar appears to be a very trustworthy company. Glass container rather than plastic was also a big factor in my choice. only give 4* as I can't say at moment whether or not I feel the product has made any difference to my overall health. I am taking it to see if it helps with increasing energy levels. A big negative which is unrelated to the ubiquinol product itself is the size of the box which IHerb used to deliver the product. It was around 10 times larger than needed!!!! If this continues I will cease to buy from iHerb.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Excellent quality supplement from Solgar using Kaneka ubiquinol . Small size is easy to swallow, tastes alright too.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The product quality and service are very good. I mostly use Solgar products which are the best.