DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Great for energy boost and stress management

Love B vitamins! These seem to have a fairly quick turnaround time, which is desirable for a late-day B boost. For sustained stress relief throughout the day i would seek a supplement with time-release.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on May 3, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Ideal quality. I really like. It came quickly. I will take more. Without delay. I recommend. Convenient site. Lots of essential items.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

i have ordered it for my 10 yrs old Autistic son ..it helps his metabolism as well as nervous system.

bea28d90-1e7b-4fe2-90b4-bc242136e6c2
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These are the best B2 supplement for ease of taking and size of capsules. I take 400mg daily for Migraine disease and these smaller capsules are not so overwhelming. When you take several supplements per day, having a smaller size is invaluable. Also highly recommend a veg cap vs a tablet for absorption. Wish this product would consistently stay in stock.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It gives you more energy and hope it block dht as well.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It's my favorite one. Always fresh and make me feel better. I like this.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like this product. Recommeded. Just buy and try it. Quality is high

Bought it to use in complex to fight off herpes.