DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Good

I used to take the one with lower potency, the 1000 mg and decided to up the dosage to increase my immunity because I get sick easily. So far it is easy on the stomach and I have GERD, but the downside is the size of the pills it is way to big for me, and sometimes it feels like it got stuck in my esophagus, but I drink lots of water after it, and it goes away. One of the good things about this is that it doesn't taste or smell weird!

0cd0e8d8-1abf-48ac-a313-9eb7e0b2bb22
64f36c5e-0b5a-49b5-93dd-24bc0ad6359b
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

these are very good but huge and I can't swallow them so I put one tablet in some ice tea a few hours before I want to take one - and that's how I've been taking it - I usually take one a day when I remember - when I'm consistent I have less allergies and sickness but I'm not always consistent ..... but I have a higher level of health when I remember to take everyday ......

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I have been using Vitamin C for decades now,I have the feeling that this brand is a little more effective than some of the other brands I've been using, this is my preferred brand presently, I'm going to continue using it long term,it's a good product.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love Solgar products. My husband and I take these daily for immunity and we have stayed really healthy. The quality of the ingredients, potency of the 1500 mg and price is great. I take them with water but you can also chew them if the size is too large for you and they have a nice citrus taste.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I trust the quality and ingredients of all Solgar supplements above any other brand. This vitamin C has the perfect high mg dosage to support immunity and helps to process other collagen supplements I take with it. I do not notice any upset stomach or bad taste which I am usually sensitive to with vitamins. The size of the pills are a bit large but still easily swallowed one by one.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The best vitamin C + rose hips out there in my opinion. Best part besides the immunity boost is that they don't crumble or shed anything in your mouth/throat, no weird residue. Will probably buy forever.

Posted on May 9, 2022

My skin has been in a great need for some attention I started taking Solar Vitamin C with Rose Hips 1500mg about 2 weeks ago I have had no adverse reactions and the price is great