DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Great product

I like that these come in a dark glass jar rather than plastic. IHerb deliveries are quick and always packaged well. The pills are a good size, easy to swallow. I am glad to be able to get this lower dose of 400Units which is sometimes hard to find. Taking them for bone health. I will keep taking these. Very happy with them.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Nowadays, people seldom exposed under the sun, therefore, in order to insure D3 index is normal, I took this for many years. And it works well on me.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
1,390

small sized pills that are easy to swallow. I trust this brand and usually I buy them even if they are usual the most expensive.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This product is very needed to you body. Its package is big, but you can take them for a long time. And it has a very useful ingridients.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Promptly received Solgar Vitamin D3. Item was received well packaged & is a trusted brand previously purchased. Would recommend as it is a high quality item purchased at iHerb at a good price.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use it for years and I keep on using it. Now I use the 1000 IU dosage after consulting with my doctor. The delivery was quick and convenient.