DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I believe this dose is just right, since I want to ensure adequate levels but Vitamin D is immunomodulatory and I don't want to be overdoing something with unknown consequences. This is the only brand I've been able to find with this moderate dose. It's an easy to swallow capsule, reasonable at the price.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Good quality and easy to take. I like the size of the capsule. While I do get a fair amount of sun in Southern California, I still like to play it safe rather than sorry when it comes to my vitamin D intake. A good product overall, I really like it!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

My second time to buy this product and the amount of dosage of D3 is perfect for what I have been looking for. Some vit D3 out there has a ridiculous amount of D3 and has other ingredients that my body doesn't need.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This is a very important supplement to take. I don't get enough sunlight and it works with helping my immune system. The size is perfect to swallow and it seems to absorb nicely. I like the fact that it's suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My husband uses this and is vert]y happy with Solgar. he never took vitamin D3, but started a few years ago. Only wants me to order this brand and the 15 mcg vegetable capsules,

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Good dosage for someone in their 60's or above. A lot of Vitamin D3 supplement dosage are on the high side so I'm glad I found this brand.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My doctor told me my Vitamin D levels were actually too high. This is the only supplement that's weak enough that I can take it every day, which is easier to remember than taking a stronger one every other day.